Wondering what we are up to at the moment? Well you have come to the right place!
We are currently in Uzbekistan traveling the silk road, marveling at mosques, and eating lots of plov!
We’ll be here until May 3rd. So if you’re around Uzbekistan this month drop us a note!
Our travel schedule for 2019:
- April 10 – May 3: Uzbekistan
- May 3 – 15: Latvia & Estonia
- May 15 – 30: Iceland for an awesome Campervan project with Motorhome Republic!
- May 31 – June 15th: England
- June 15th – June 30th: Portugal
- July: Spain – Madrid, Pamplona (on July 6-14 for the Running of the Bulls), Barcelona
- August – Vietnam
- September – maybe Nepal?
- October – maybe Malaysia?
- November – Thailand (specifically Yee Ping in Chiang Mai on November 13th)
- December – maybe the Philippines?
If you are planning on visiting any of these places in 2019 while we are going to be there then drop us a line and let’s meet up!
(though please keep in mind this schedule is tentative at best)
Our blogging plans for 2019:
Continue to expand the reach of our blog. In 2018 we have had over 140,000 people read our blog – woah! This is in comparison to a tiny audience of just 10,800 readers in 2017. That’s over 10x growth!
In 2019 we are hoping for a readership of 500,000! That means lots of new articles to be written and photos to be taken.
Update: As of April 22nd we have already reached 133,500 visitors on WanderingWheatleys.com in 2019. We currently receive 1,500-2,000 visitors per day and we are on track to surpass 550,000 visitors this year.
This page was last updated on April 22, 2019.