Wondering what we are up to at the moment? Well you have come to the right place!
Our travel schedule for 2019:
- January – Vietnam: Hanoi, Hoi An, Dalat, Mui Ne, Ho Chi Minh City, and Phu Quoc
- February – Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville
- March – India (specifically for Holi on March 21)
- April – Uzbekistan
- May – Iceland / Scotland
- June – England / Portugal
- July – Spain: Madrid, Pamplona (on July 6-14 for the Running of the Bulls), Barcelona
- August – Vietnam
- September – maybe Nepal?
- October – maybe Malaysia?
- November – Thailand (specifically Yee Ping in Chiang Mai on November 13th)
- December – maybe Indonesia? or Philippines?
If you are planning on visiting any of these places in 2019 while we are going to be there then drop us a line and let’s meet up!
(though please keep in mind this schedule is tentative at best)
Our blogging plans for 2019:
- Continue to expand the reach of our blog. In 2018 we have had over 140,000 people read our blog – woah! This is in comparison to a tiny audience of just 10,800 readers in 2017. That’s over 10x growth!
Next year we are hoping for a readership of 500,000! That means lots of new articles to be written and photos to be taken.
This page was last updated on January 20, 2018.